Fading Scents Vs Strong Scents

The stronger the scent the longer you perceive it will last. People think the scent is fading when it may not be - Our olfactory sensory neurons adapt to the repetitive odor-ant stimuli by reducing their rate of firing. Therefore we perceive the smell to be fading, allowing us to adapt to our environment and perceive new smells. So sometimes you have to reapply due to the fact you think the scent is fading.

Stronger scents that I carry –

Many of the Fruit and Floral scents are strong and long lasting
Aromatics
Baby Grace
Cashmere mist
Candy Fluff
Chanel 5
Chance Type
Chloe
Euphoria Type
J’adore Type
Love Spell Type
Musk Jovan Type
Opium
Shampure Type
Wild Musk Type


I know there are many more – if you have a certain scent in mind, send me a note and I will give you my impression of the scent.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Giveaway Winner For October!!

New Limited Scents

New Scents and Opportunities for Free Product