Scratch my head moments

So every once in awhile I run a crossed people I just don't get.  I thought I would share the amusing exchanges here - 

Buyer purchased a Body Spray in Japanese Cherry Blossom on my Ebay Site.  She leaves me a Neutral Rating, stating she did not like the scent.  That happens, I expect that selling fragrances.  

2 weeks later she opens a case through Ebay, stating that she never received her item and wants a refund - huh? 

I respond that she left me a Neutral, did she not receive or not like?  She says oh yes, I want a refund, I don't like.  

Hmmmm.
---------------
Buyer purchased a roll-on and ordered Grape Gumdrops – she sent this email

Buyer - I did select the tab for contact seller then it asked me to select the reason of which I said I was really looking for regular banana but since you didn't have that scent, I thought banana cream pie would suffice but I did not like the smell. I sent the perfume back today. Please email me when the refund is back on my card.


– She sent back the roll-on I sent her, grape gumdrops, yep did not smell like banana

---------------
Buyer - left me a negative comment that the body powder she purchased seemed much smaller than 4 oz and she did not like the smell.



Me - Can you send me a picture of what you received.  Picture was of the same 4 oz container I send to everyone.  I do some searching through records.  This person has purchased this same powder/scent, 3 times prior.  I explained, that this is the same powder and scent she had purchased prior - that was the end to that exchange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aromatherapy

New Scents and Opportunities for Free Product

Product Giveaway Winner For October!!