Newsletter June 2017


I get a lot of people that ask for the monthly newsletter, since I am terrible at doing this, I am combining my newsletter with my weekly blog. 
You will find a little bit of everything here, from information about scentsandstuff products, to how to sell on line, to my random thoughts of the week.

Read all or just scan through, to find what interest you – but Thank You for stopping by

**Buyers – note that we are clearing out a lot of scents, we are running out of room! 
Scroll down the specials page to find the list - http://www.scentsandstuff.com/specials.php

If you order a scent from this list please contact me through the contact me page, with a backup fragrance option, if you do not and we are out of that scent, I will issue a refund

**With this Blog, I may randomly run specials and giveaways – so please come back and check us out. 

I sale at many places, the largest venue being Ebay.  Every few months I get into an email exchange with a person that I will call “scratch my head exchange”.   Watch for those post – I will share the entertaining ones.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Scents and Opportunities for Free Product

Aromatherapy

Product Giveaway Winner For October!!